Friday, April 30, 2010

DONE

wow! I can't believe this is the last blog post of my college career! i am thankful to bjorn for introducing all of us to the concept of blogging, and making it a little less scary. hopefully we can use our blagoblag skills to get ideas out onto the cyber web post-degree.

well, it has certainly been an eventful year. a full two semesters of poetry workshop and online bjorn classes, plenty of sewing down at the costume shop, and i even got to design my own musical.

although, sorry media relations, i would have to say african drumming was the most fun i have had all college. i leave you with this clip, be well comm dudes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this clip--if I lived in town I would have been all over this. *sigh* Let me recommend a great magazine for you called SONGLINES (they have a great website, actually) that covers world music from the UK--when I was a world music director at a community station in Indiana (Ph.D. candidate days), this was my BIBLE. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete